Google Play Store bug makes it harder to reach your app updates

SamMobile

SamMobile
SamMobile
The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
app on Android phones and tablets is experiencing a weird bug, which may annoy you if you frequently check for app and game updates. On some phones, the app shortcut to see your installed apps disappears in certain scenarios.

Google Play Store bug for My Apps shortcut​

As
, the Google Play Store is experiencing a bug on Android phones and tablets. The My Apps app shortcut, which is used to see currently installed apps and available app updates, sometimes disappears, making it harder to access your apps and app updates. You can see one such instance in the screenshot (on the left) below.

There's a workaround to get the My Apps shortcut back. Click on the App Info shortcut and navigate to Play Store » Storage & Cache » Clear Storage. However, with this workaround, you must again set purchase authentication. So, that's additional work that might annoy you.

Hopefully,
knows about this bug and will release a fix for this issue. Keep an eye out for an update to the Google Play Store app on your Galaxy smartphone or tablet. You can check for the update by navigating to Settings » About » Update Play Store.

The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread