Gooigi is the best part of ‘Luigi’s Mansion 3’

Joystiq

Joystiq News
dims

It's been a long time since Luigi, the brother of Mario, last starred in a ghost-busting adventure. Too long, in fact -- Luigi's Mansion 2, better known as Dark Moon, came out more than six years ago on the Nintendo 3DS. In 2019, I was worried that its sequel,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, would offer little more than a visual overhaul for Switch owners. A charming adventure, but one that leant on the same puzzle solving and ghost-battling mechanics as its predecessor. Well, I'm happy to report that these fears were completely misplaced. Based on a short demo, I can already tell that Nintendo has plenty of fresh ideas to reinvigorate the series' formula.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top