GParted Live (GNOME Partition Editor) v1.5.0-1 i686-PAE Edition

*Tv-release*

e6cba0d01f214b25395ee98c9c493dc4.jpeg

GParted Live (GNOME Partition Editor) v1.5.0-1 i686-PAE Edition
File size: 420.49 MiB | Language: English

GParted is a partition manager that enables you to resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss.
i686-PAE Edition is optimized for modern computers.
Bootable ISO file for CD or USB stick.

i686-PAE Edition is a 32-bit version which runs on 32-bit and 64-bit based computers, with PAE (Physical Address Extension) to access more than 4 gigabytes of memory, and supports use of multiple processor cores.
GParted is a fully-featured tool designed to manage disk partitions. Using this tool, you can create, delete, copy, resize, move, or label partitions with different file systems on Windows, Apple and Linux.
Although Windows 10/11 includes its own partition manager that should be enough for most users, if you're planning to resize a drive to create a dual-boot setup, expand an existing partition, create or delete a partition, you can also use GParted, which offers more tools and options compared to the Windows Disk Management experience.
Caution: Although GParted is known for the fact that it can be used without causing data loss, it is advisable to make a backup of your data before using a partition manager.
Release Notes
Changes inv1.5.0-1: some improvements.

Homepage:

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Download Links

Rapidgator
Code:

Nitroflare
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread