'Guacamelee! 2' blends a Mexican fairytale with wild, flashy action

Joystiq

Joystiq News
guacamelee2lede.png

Good sequels are hard to make, especially if your first product was considered a hit by gamers and critics alike. That's a predicament that developer DrinkBox Studios is about to face with
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
,
the followup to its beat-em-up, Mexican wrestler-themed game from 2014. But, I'm happy to report that the sequel may be even better than the original, thanks to an improved graphics engine and characters who are more robust (and powerful) than before. I played it at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and it didn't leave anything to be desired, at least based on the 30 minutes or so I spent with all the new features.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top