File size: 36 MB
Hard Disk Sentinel is a multi-OS hard disk drive monitoring application. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, display hard disk health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the HDD inside the computer or in an external enclosure (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors hard disk status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks today) values for each hard disks. Also it measures the hard disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.Hard Disk Sentinel can be effectively used to prevent serious damage or data loss because it has the most sensitive hard disk health rating system which is extremely sensitive to disk problems. This way even a small problem can't be missed and a failure or data loss can be predicted. This gives opportunity to backup important and valuable data. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) backup options to prevent data loss caused by not only failure but by malware or accidental delete also.
Here are some key features of "Hard Disk Sentinel Professional":
· Easy to use interface
· All information are displayed in the main window of the application. Quick controls allow easy navigation to access all hard disks, partitions and different information. Intuitive user interface elements display information by using green/yellow/red color to indicate the level of problem. Detailed text description and context sensitive help guides the user thru the features and options.
· 1. Install > 2. Configure > 3. Stay protected
· Just install, configure alerts and backup options and your system is now safe. You'll be notified about the problems - but if everything is correct, Hard Disk Sentinel just sits on tray and displays current status. The data is protected even in 24 hours daily, 7 days a week.
· Instant S.M.A.R.T. analysing - Hard Disk Sentinel can communicate with IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI hard disks to detect their status and temperature. Disk status are displayed immediately as you launch the application, there is no need to analyse disks for a long period. It displays the current and maximum temperature for the hard disk.
· It can read all general and vendor-specific attributes and monitor their values. For advanced users, all raw data are displayed also including power-on hours or number of read/write errors. Hard Disk Sentinel interprets the performance and fitness related S.M.A.R.T. values and displays the calculated Performance and Health percentage, total power on time and estimated lifetime remaining.
· Disk status in Windows Explorer - View the current health status and used space in Windows Explorer or in any other application, so you'll always know the amount of used space for each partitions and the disk condition.
· Information on demand - It can display current hard disk temperatures and health on the system tray, in a small status window and on the desktop itself. Average and maximum temperatures are logged for all hard disks and these informations are displayed in graphs for statistical purposes.
· Logging - Hard Disk Sentinel logs all degradations in all SMART parameters. For example, if a new uncorrectable sector is found on your hard disk, you will be notified.
· Alerts - Hard Disk Sentinel can make different kind of alerts upon different problems. It can execute various tasks (even external applications) in case of a problem. There is an option to send daily emails about current status.
· Hard Disk Details - Detects and displays every information about the hard disk, from the revision number and buffer size to all features it has. The maximum available and current transfer modes are also displayed.
· Hard Disk Performance - Logs how much data were read from or written to the hard disk. Displays current transfer rates for both reading and writing and estimates the maximum available (theoretical) transfer rate for a particular hard disk.
· Hard Disk Partitions - Displays partitions for each physical hard disks and type and usage informations about them so you cannot run out of space. Hard Disk Sentinel sends this information automatically in alert/status messages.
· Shutdown - It offers option to shut down the computer on failure, overheat or parameter degradation. This option can be used to prevent further data loss.
· Acoustic Management - It offers option to control the acoustic level of IDE/S-ATA hard disk. It is possible to increase performance or make the disks more silent.
· Clock Synchronization - It offers option to synchronize the PC clock with an atomic clock via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
· Improvements - Hard Disk Sentinel is constantly improving. More features will be available soon. If you have any idea which can be useful, just let us know.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
To Support My Work Buy Premium From My Links.