Have you had any issues with your Galaxy S20 FE's touchscreen?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Chatting with the AC forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The
is one of the best smartphone values on the market right now, offering features like a 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 865, and great cameras for just $700. Compared to the other $1000+ flagships out there, it's quite the value proposition.

As exciting as all of that is, the FE's launch wasn't perfect. Some users started complaining about
on the phone, with it not properly registering touches as it should. Samsung quickly
to address the bug, but that hasn't reassured all potential customers quite yet.

A few of our AC forum members recently shared their experience with the Galaxy S20 FE's touchscreen performance, saying:

loganweaponx007
10-21-2020 06:33 PM

I haven't experienced anything like that since I've had it since launch. Not saying there can't be an issue with some of the devices though.

Bob61
10-21-2020 08:05 PM

No issue with mine

default.jpg

lgossin
10-23-2020 08:13 AM

No issues with mine 2 weeks in, really like it came from S9. Really glad they went back to flat screen never liked the curved nonsense

KPMcClave
10-23-2020 09:03 AM

When I first got mine I was aware of some touchy touchscreen issues. Primarily with trying to drag and drop icons or other long press actions. It seems to have gotten better since. I didn't do anything to fix it, though, so I'm figuring it might be an intermittent thing. Well, I did change my touch sensitivity for the setting supposedly used with a screen protector (which I don't use)....

What about you? Have you had any issues with your Galaxy S20 FE's touchscreen?

VgbS2SVhTs4

Users who are viewing this thread