PC I Know a Guy Shady Life Simulator-TENOKE

ad-team

Trial Uploader
c1e376215f4f21775e82293760a98f73.jpg

Free Download I Know a Guy Shady Life Simulator-TENOKE | Size : 1.4 GB
Game Title :I Know a Guy: Shady Life Simulator
Date Release:25 Sep, 2026
Developer :Bunch'o'Nerds
Editor : Bunch'o'Nerds
Genre : :Simulation
Language :English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Portuguese - Portugal, Turkish

Description:

Run your pizza shop up front and handle shady business out back. Help hand-crafted NPCs with favors that never go as planned. Play solo or online co-op with up to four players and expand your operation across Hobarey Town. In this darkly comedic management sim - become that guy everyone knows.

ScreenShot
I-Know-a-Guy-Shady-Life-Simulator-TENOKE.jpg


System Requirements :
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel Core i5-8400
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX580
Storage: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: -

Download Links
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top