File size: 35.5 MB
IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative graphic viewer for Windows. It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. IrfanView is a fast, simple freeware image viewer and editor that supports all major graphic formats, including BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, TGA, and more.
In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its own way, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole "creativity" is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView!.
32 and 64 bit version
Many supported file formats
Multi language support
Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
Drag and drop support
Fast directory view (moving through directory)
Batch conversion (with image processing)
Change color depth
Scan (batch scan) support
Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
Lossless JPG rotation
Many command line options
Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like "I Agree" or "Evaluation expired"
No registry changes without user action/permission!
and much more
- New PDF PlugIn (thanks to Pdfium guys)
- Option to save slideshow as MP4 video (Thanks to Shao Voon Wong)
- New options menu: Append current image to PDF (Options->Multipage images)
- New options menu: Edit multipage PDF (Options->Multipage images)
- New "Adobe 8BF filters" PlugIn (also for 64-bit 8BF, thanks to Sinisa Petric)
- New in Advanced Batch dialog: All effects (Effects Browser dialog) can be used
- New in Properties->Extensions dialog: Load only minimal (browsing) extensions
- The selection rectangle can be resized on corners (with CTRL = proportional)
- Change for "Paste into Selection": you can move/resize the selection
rectangle/image; click to apply selection image to main image
- New option in "Compare images" dialog: Show difference image
- New effect in Image->Effects menu: Skew/Shear image
- New hotkey: CTRL + SHIFT + G: Start Google Maps with GPS of the loaded file
- New command line option: /fs_exit
=> if started in fullscreen mode; ESC closes fullscreen and IrfanView
- Old/obsolete JPG options disabled: "Load as grayscale" and "Save as grayscale"
(easy to forget; can be re-enabled using new INI flags)
- Removed very old PlugIn: FiltersUnlimited
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions