Is the Galaxy S20 FE the best Android phone of 2020?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Having a chat with the AC forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If there's one phone that's worth talking about right now, it's the
. Samsung's new value flagship came out of nowhere, and within no time at all, became one of the best deals of the entire year.

For those that need a quick refresher, the S20 FE offers the core S20 experience at an incredible price. It has a 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 865 processor, strong battery life, great cameras, etc. The retail price of $700 is incredibly appealing, and because this is Samsung we're talking about, we've already

A lot of our AC forum members have shared their thoughts on the S20 FE, with some of them including the following:

bhatech
09-25-2020 03:12 AM

This is a killer price and probably going to eat OnePlus, Pixel and LG Velvet lunch. Samsung is going to push this heavily through all it's retail partners.

default.jpg

californiajay
10-04-2020 06:34 PM

Got mine yesterday on a deal that I just couldn't refuse. Tmobile had a deal where if you add a line you get one of these for free. So I added a line to my account (had been thinking of doing that anyway) and now I have a $700 5G phone for free. Here are some thoughts after using it for a day; I do like it, having come from a Pixel 3a and many phones prior to that. It's a phone with great...

bkdodger2
10-06-2020 08:18 AM

Good choices folks..definitely give it a look see ...I'm loving this phone right now ..plenty good things with it ..

default.jpg

johnnysd
10-03-2020 05:16 PM

Got mine yesterday. Upgrade from a Pixel 2 XL. Wish I had come here first it would have been nice to get an additional $70 in accessories but $549 for the Verizon version is a deal. Did not really want to move away from the Pixel but their hardware strategy seems like a complete mess. Spec wise no comparison between Google 5 and S20 FE. I really like it. The screen is extremely nice, you really...

Now, we want to know what you think — Is the Galaxy S20 FE the best Android phone of 2020?

So much value

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

The new Samsung phone to watch

In the market for a flagship Android phone but don't want to go broke? It's hard to do better than the Galaxy S20 FE. Featuring specs like a 120Hz display and Snapdragon 865, you're getting so much of the regular S20 experience but for hundreds of dollars less.

eoNHrlcn9Fo

Users who are viewing this thread