Isotropix Clarisse IFX 3.6 SP8b | 597.6 mb
Isotropix, a privately held software company developing high-end innovative graphics software, has released an update to Clarisse 3.6 SP8, the latest version of its nextgen artist centric creation tool.
What's new since Clarisse iFX 3.6 SP8:
- Fixed a bug that was causing referenced contexts to not be cleaned properly after changing their filename. (#9177)
What's new since Clarisse iFX 3.6 SP7:
- Fixed a bug that resulted in losing property animations when resync'ing a referenced Alembic cache. (#9085)
- Fixed a bug that caused images containing animated Alembic bundles to be rendered twice. (#9120)
- Fixed an issue with Alembic fur caches for which it was not possible to have copies of a same object with different properties (such hair radius for example). (#9053)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when displaying an instance color texture node in the texture view. (#9107)
- Fixed some small memory leaks that could occur when loading some geometry properties. (#9091)
- Launching Clarisse or CNode with the -license_server argument now sets correctly the application license type to floating. (#9113)
- Improved the wording of licensing error messages so they are more explicit to the user. (#9097)
- Fixed an issue when referencing projects that contained user-locked contexts. The "locked" state was lost in the reload process. (#7165)
- Fixed several issues when referencing projects that contained disabled contexts. The "disabled" state was lost in the reload process. After reloading twice the disabled context could even be emptied. (#7164)
- When reloading a reference context, pending objects are now created for items that are no longer found in the reference but were connected to other items outside the reference. (#8417)
- Revert Value on an overridden attribute now works correctly after undoing the localization of the parent context. (#8448)
- Fixed an issue with the albedo AOV that was broken. (#9089)
- Fixed an issue with some AOVs (depth, camera position, camera normal, world normal, albedo, motion vectors) that were not taking into account the Matte Object AOV Mode set in the Raytracer. (#9092)
- Fixed an issue that anti-aliased UV map edges when baking them, which caused dilation filters to not work correctly. (#9148)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when activating cryptomatte on scenes containing objects with very long names. (#9050)
- Added a virtual destructor to the GeometryProperty::LoadDataInfo class. (#9091)
- Added an example in the SDK that shows how to access to AOVs from an image filter. (#9151)
About Isotropix Clarisse IFX 3.6. Isotropix, a privately held software company developing high-end innovative graphics software, announced the official launch of Clarisse 3.6, the latest version of its nextgen artist centric creation tool.
For this new update, the software company pursues Clarisse 3.5's development offensive into layout, look development, lighting and rendering - bringing new exciting features and offering its users the most innovative 3D and VFX creative experience.
Key Features for this release include:
- New Shadow Catcher
Thanks to the new Shadow Catcher, background plates can now easily receive shadows and color bleeding of CG elements in scenes greatly simplifying live action integration. Clarisse 3.6 also introduces at the same time a new LPE unoccluded event to extract diffuse, reflection and transmission occlusions in custom LPEs.
- New Outline Shader
Clarisse 3.6 introduces the new outline subpixel filter. The outline shader allows to render high quality edges and silhouettes from 3D scenes to easily create great non-photorealistic images such as blueprints or cel-shading style renderings directly in Clarisse.
- New Shading Variables
The all-new Shading Variables released with Clarisse is a must have feature to streamline any look-development pipeline. It allows user to create and share true material templates across multiple objects in projects to simplify the management of their scenes. Instead of duplicating whole material networks, specialize and drive them directly by defining Shading Variable values at shading group, geometry or shading layer levels.
- New Alembic Bundles
Alembic bundles are now the most uncompromising way to bring Alembic archives in Clarisse. They are a new type of geometry that allows user to bring a whole Alembic file as a single item in Clarisse 3.6. Alembic Bundles dramatically reduce the complexity of the scene. They are faster to load, more portable and manageable and they use less memory.
Clarisse 3.6 new watermark-free Personal Learning Edition policy
Isotropix provides an up to date Personal Learning Edition of its software. The PLE gives the great opportunity to learn and explore, for free, all aspects of Clarisse newest version and features. Along with this update, Isotropix introduces a major change in its Personal Learning Edition Policy. From now on, users can save watermark-free renders* of their work directly out of the Personal Learning Edition.
About About Isotropix. Isotropix is a software development company founded in 2011 by former CG Artists. The company develops Clarisse a nextgen high-end 3D graphics software targeted for the VFX industry and adopted by world leading studios such as Double Negative, Industrial Light & Magic, Tippett Studio and WETA Digital. Today, Clarisse is extensively used in pipelines and has already been delivering images for many feature films such as: Star Wars The Force Awakens / The Last Jedi, Star Trek Beyond and more recently Wonder Woman, Dunkirk, Valerian, Blade Runner 2049 as well as many TV-series like Agent Carter, American Gods, The Young Pope and Black Sails.
Product: Isotropix Clarisse iFX
Version: 3.6 SP8b
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 597.6 mb