It's official: Playing as Oddjob in 'GoldenEye' was cheating

Joystiq

Joystiq News
dims

I thought this secret would go to the grave with me, but alas, my hand has been forced -- I have a confession to make. Back in gaming's early glory days, when Rare's seminal
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
64 first-person shooter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
was the only game that really mattered, I would always play as Oddjob against my younger (clueless) sister. I told her the only reason she couldn't hit me was because her aim was rubbish and I was just better than her, but I knew it my heart this was a lie. Now the game's creators have ratted me out.


Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top