MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 184.108.40.2066 Multilingual | 351.47 MB | 365.39 MB
The perfect addition to your home studio. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio delivers the goods whether you are recording your band or podcast, digitizing your vinyl collection, creating sound effects for your new video, creating loops for your new tracks, or mastering your latest CD. Built on a 64-bit architecture to bring you more editing power, more processing power and a more powerful workflow.
Powerful editing tools
Edit and energize your sound. Give your audio tracks presence and sparkle. Balance sound levels, trim unwanted sections, and synchronize audio with video. Assemble a podcast or a DJ set. Make your own loops to use with ACID™ Music Studio.
Create your own karaoke tracks
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 software includes the Vocal Eraser plug-in. Easily remove vocals from most recordings, or isolate and extract vocal tracks from songs for remixing. The Vocal Eraser plug-in contains presets for various genres and vocal types.
New! Audio Enhancer plug-in
Sound Forge Audio Studio now includes the exclusive Audio Enhancer plug-in*, a single plug-in that combines five critical processes that can elevate audio files to broadcast-quality standards with a single mouse click. User presets include settings for both music and dialog.
What's New in Version 10.0:
* Enhanced Vinyl Recording and Restoration Tool.
* Resonant Filter plug-in.
* Metadata windows.
* Enhanced window layout management - save, recall, and share custom window layouts.
* Floating window docks.
* Tabbed browsing for maximized data windows.
* Custom selection grid lines.
* Time Display Window.
* 32-bit (IEEE float), 192 kHz .wav support.
* AAC reading and rendering. If you want to create audio files for Apple iPod®, choose Fraunhofer AAC from the Save as type drop-down list in the Save As dialog.
* FLAC reading and rendering.
* Added support for Contour Design ShuttlePRO and ShuttleXpress multimedia controllers.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® SP2, Windows 7 32-bit 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit 64-bit or Windows 10 32-bit 64-bit
- 1 GHz processor
- 350 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Home Page -
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live