MCS Drivers Disk 2021 v21.02.11.1586

BaDshaH

th-On4ki8-Xu-BXOb74te-GXm-ML0-RTs-T3q-P0y4.jpg

File size: 30.4 GB

This disk is a collection of drivers with the ability to install the necessary drivers in a few clicks. The program automatically detects which drivers are required for a given computer. Works with standard installers, unpacked drivers.

Supported OS:
Windows 2000
WindowsXP 32/64 bit
Windows2003 32/64 bit (not tested)
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Windows 2008 32/64 bit (not tested)
Windows 2008 R2 32/64 bit (not tested)
Windows 7 32 / 64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2012 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2012 R2 32/64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 10 Server 64 bit

Devices detected :
Chipset
Video
Audio
NIC and PCI modems
HDD controllers
IEEE 1394 Host controllers
USB Host controllers
CardBus controllers
USB devices
LPT printers
Serial external modems
PCMCIA devices
ACPI devices.

WHATS NEW
[*] The Driver Database Generator has been rewritten.
[*] The program can compare driver versions (by date or by version - select in the options dialog)
[*] The algorithm for auto-creation of the program base has been corrected. If the file name contains both x86 (x32) and x64, then the file path is recorded in the path for both types of systems.
It is the same now for files without x86 (x32) and x64 suffixes.
[*] Added the ability to set options for launching programs.
[*] If the path to the program file is empty for the OS of the corresponding bitness, then the program is not displayed in the list.
[*] Corrected the system driver backup algorithm, fixed some bugs. More correct work with incorrect entries in the registry in the "Control" mode.

[*] An audit of the drivers in the assembly has been performed. Removed duplicates. All drivers previously packed using Smart Install Maker are repackaged using 7-zip and SFX module from Oleg Shcherbakov. I bow to him for the module. :) (The size of some installations has decreased significantly).
I hope now the activity of paranoid antiviruses will decrease.

[*] Updated language file
[*] Updated device databases
[*] SIV updated to version 4.34
[*] Microsoft .NET v3.5 (installs versions 2.0 - 3.5) for x86 Windows XP
[+] Microsoft .NET v4.0 x86-x64 for Windows 7
[+] Crystal DiskMark v3.0.2c
[+] Webcam Diagnostic v1.9
[*] Updated some drivers to the latest versions and added new ones.
[+] Added drivers for windows 8
[*] Other improvements and fixes (I can't remember everything myself ... :) I fixed some glitches, added some: D)

The driver database generator works now in a semi-automatic mode. When creating a database, I strongly recommend to mark in the OS list for which versions this or that driver inf-file is intended. The procedure for creating databases for one driver often has to be repeated several times. Now more difficult, but more accurate results.
What does semi-automatic mean? If you have not accidentally marked some OS, but in the inf-file in the HWID section a specific suffix is indicated, i.e. for example NTx86.6.1, then the generator will still add the value to the base for this OS. Which suffixes the generator processes can be viewed and changed in mcsdrv.ini in the osdrvsufix section. However, I do not advise you to get involved too much, because excessive automation can lead to false results. For example, the NTamd64 suffix does not guarantee that the driver is suitable for all 64-bit operating systems. Unfortunately, manufacturers of drivers do not adhere to the standards, and much depends on the date of the driver's release.
If, nevertheless, you decide to edit this section, then take into account that the NTamd64 suffix is part of the NTamd64.6.0 suffix for example. Therefore, if you want the generator to process exactly the NTamd64 suffix, and not NTamd64.6.0, then in the list of suffixes it must end with a right square bracket - NTamd64]

HOMEPAGE
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

url.png

Download From Rapidgator

Code:

Download From Nitroflare

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread