Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 Build Tools 17.1.0

farzilaik

7f3gj-Ptd-Cpp-Yfo1a8vaj8c-ASyj-C5og-PJ.jpg

Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 Build Tools 17.1.0
File Size: 17.9 GB

This is the installer of the build tools from Microsoft (i.e., this is all that is needed to build projects but without a development environment, without an IDE). If you need a development environment, then install this If you only need a C ++ compiler, then instead of this distribution you can limit yourself to a more compact distribution.

More specifically, unlike the full studio, this installer does not include a graphical interface (IDE) component and, accordingly, you cannot install a visual development environment through the BuildTools edition. Through this limitation, an attempt is made to reduce the weight of the installer and reduce the size and impact on Windows. BuildTools does not provide any additional features (that is, it is like a "toolchain from small ones" ... it seems to me it would be worthwhile to name this modification so that everything would be clear at once ... but they called the edition so).

Installation

• Disconnect from the Internet, if you do not want telemetry
• If the installer does not have access to the Internet, then install certificates for self-diagnosis of the installer by executing Certificates_Setup.cmd ON BEHALF OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
• Then run Setup_BuildTools <X> .cmd , where X defines the version number you want to install (i.e. 16.11.X)

This is the installer of the build tools from Microsoft (i.e., this is all that is needed to build projects but without a development environment, without an IDE). More specifically, unlike the full studio, this installer does not include a graphical interface (IDE) component and, accordingly, you cannot install a visual development environment through the BuildTools edition. Through such a limitation, an attempt is made to reduce the weight of the installer and reduce the size and impact on Windows. BuildTools does not provide any additional features (that is, it is like a "toolchain from small ones" ... it seems to me it would be worthwhile to name this modification so that everything would be clear at once ... but they called the edition so).

System requirements

Windows 11 Home, Pro, Pro Education, Pro for Workstations, Enterprise, and Education
Windows 10 (1909+) or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (in real life it is installed on versions up to 1909 and on LTSC, but with a warning about possible incompleteness of functionality it is put ... what exactly is the functional incompleteness is not yet clear )
Windows Server 2016, 2019, 2022: Standard, Datacenter and Core
Equipment
Hard disk space: from 1 GB to 22 GB, depending on the installed components, for the best speed it is recommended to put on an SSD disk
1.8 + GHz processor, 4+ cores recommended
Minimum 2GB of memory (2.5GB per container), 8GB recommended
Video with a resolution of 1280 x 720

Homepage

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Download Rapidgator

Code:

Download Uploadgig

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread