My Time at Portia [v 1.0.128955 + DLCs] (2019) PC | RePack by SpaceX |Size:2.54 GB
Release Date: January 15, 2019
Genre: Lifestyle , Virtual world, Third-person , 3D
Developer: Pathea Games
Publisher: Team17 Digital
Type of publication: Repack
Medicine: sewn (from CODEX group)
Start a new life in the charming city of Portia! Restore your father's workshop and return to its former glory! Fulfill orders, grow crops, take care of animals and make friends among the peculiar inhabitants of the charming post-apocalyptic world!
Armed with a reference book and an old father's workbench, you will be engaged in collecting, extracting resources and creating objects to become the best master in Portia. Help the locals rebuild the city and uncover the secrets that lurk in its depths. And be prepared for the fact that the path will not be easy!
Portia is full of friendly creatures with whom you will meet. Find new friends, fulfill requests, exchange gifts, go on dates and unleash romantic feelings!
Studio Ghibli breathed life into the game My Time at Portia, which will take you to an unforgettable world full of wonders. How do you spend your time in Portia?
Below you can find the CHANGELOG:
- Fixed the bug causing no rewards to be given when you have collected ll the king fish.
- Research notes can be sold in game.
- Fixed the bug preventing players from receiving missions for the tree farm.
- Fixed the bug that missions after the Portia Bridge mission cannot be triggered.
- Fixed the bug affecting the amount of materials needed for A&G Construction services.
- Adjusted the time limit for the mission 'The Builder Bout'. If yours has expired, you will just need to reload the save and the mission will continue.
OS: Windows 7 and higher (only 64 bits!)
Processor: Intel i3 and better
Memory: 6 GB
Video: ATI 7770, Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB or better
Disk space: 5 GB (~ 9 GB at the time of installation repack)