Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.3030
Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.3030 | 3.0 Gb
Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.3030 | 3.0 Gb
SCIA part of the Nemetschek Group has launched SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.1.3030. This release brings multiple workflow improvements as well as many new functionalities that will help you handle the analysis of multi-storey buildings and other civil engineering structures with minimum effort while simultaneously increasing the overall efficiency of standard day-to-day tasks.
- Aluminium: The issue in which the 2nd column of table 6.4 of EN1999-1-1 was always used in case a weld (longitudinal or transverse) has been resolved. The 2nd column -is only used if a longitudinal weld is present. And the reduced properties only take into account the HAZ coming from the longitudinal welds.
- Analysis: buckling factors calculated from stability analysis was not always working in 64-bit, this has been fixed.
- Calculation: Fixed issue with empty LC in stability combination.
- Composite: he warning described in Proposed fix is appeared and calculation is aborted
- Composites: An error message was added in case the check is executed on non-prismatic members.
- Concrete EN: The crash of SCIA Engineer in concrete design 1D on BeamSlabs was fixed
- Concrete: added warning for case the user reinforcement in 2D reinforcemetn design is not considered due to reached limit spacing (> 500 mm)
- Concrete: Automatic generation of quasi-permanent combination for generated section was fixed
- Concrete: Changes for alpha-cc based on Greek NA
- Concrete: Correction of check capacity response
- Concrete: Correction of crack width in case of orthogonal mesh reinforcement
- Concrete: Design value of bending moment will be always bigger than first order moment from FEM analysis MEd>M
- Concrete: Fix of crash during running CDD for empty class
- Concrete: fixed crash in punching design due to impossibility to merge plates per floor together.
- Concrete: In 1D design executed on Result class containing both design situations (persistent and accidental) are now used proper material coefficients for each design -situations and design runs separately for each design situations. Final designed area is the extreme from both design situations.
- Concrete: In 2D crack width check. Details about v_max calculation are in detailed output - coefficients kx (NEN) and kc (NS) are visible
- Concrete: Issues with errors in checks where supports are in the nodes which are linked to more 1D members is fixed. Issue was in accessing to support properties. -First member used them and block second member from reading them
- Concrete: Issues with errors in design where supports are in the nodes which are linked to more 1D members is fixed. Issue was in accessing to support properties. First -member used them and block second member from reading them.
- Concrete: rare error when running 1D reinforcement design for ribs was solved
- Concrete: Rare issue, when Error in execution appear during 1D design on general section ribs with small length of edges is fixed
- Concrete: Rows in table in provided reinforcement library for other sections on beams respects order from picture (Upper, Side, Lower)
- Concrete: The issue with 2D reinforcement design calculation, where tensile normal stress didn't decreased shear resistance of concrete is fixed. Tensile normal stresses -now decrease shear resistance, with minimum of 0 MPa in shear resistance
- Concrete:The issue with incorrect reinforcement free bars vertical position in checks in arches is fixed. Free bars positions are now properly used in concrete checks in arches.
- Concrete:There is added message for 2D design and checks E-CS01: Construction stages cause wrong deformation results on entities that are not present in all stages
- Concrete: Warning about insufficient provided reinforcement (W6) is not shown anymore, when provided reinforcement is completely disabled
- Cross-Sections: Fixed an issue for general thin-walled sections in case the corrosion parameter is conflicting with the thickness.
- Cross-Sections: Fixed an issue in the weight calculation for Profile Library Sections in case the inputted Area deviated from the calculated Area.
- Dynamics: update the caption of relative modal masses in the calculation protocol of modal analysis in PPE v16
- Load Panels: Generation of Tributary areas is improved
- Loads: Problem with wrong values of Cp, net on parapets is fixed for wind loads
- Loads: the direction of load on leeward parapet for French NA is fixed for wind loads
- Modelling: Crash during input of surface mesh refinement on shell is fixed
- Modelling: Fixed an issue caused by parameters of type 'Nothing' which led to all parameter values being shifted for parametric cross sections
- Modelling: Progress bar for check of load in Check structure data was fixed and is correctly updated.
- OpenAPI: fixed issue with python api.
- Report: fixed crash in picture generation wizard.
- Results: fixed combinating of results on absent members for EN code combination in PPE default.
- Results: fixed displaying results on 1D sections in PPE default when 'Repeat(n)' option of sections is somehow set to zero.
- Results: fixed drawing of basic results on absent members in combination/class containing mixed of load cases with and without applied modification group.
- Results: fixed missing functionality of averaging strip and 2D sections for IBC code (caused by the obsolete NEDIM removal).
- Results: fixed presentation of contact stress results for specific envelope combination.
- SFRC: Correction of error message for punching check without longitudinal reinforcement
- Solver: Specific problem with program being stuck is fixed.
- Steel: Cached steel code checks are no longer deleted in case of nonlinear analysis after the user opens the buckling settings without changing anything.
- Steel: In the steel fire check (EC-EN) there was an issue in which the unity check in the 3D-scene did not update after modifying the fire insulation properties (it did update however in the detailled output), this has been fixed.
- Steel: the steel SLS-check was not working for a given project, this has been resolved within the software to handle that use case properly.
- Timber: an outdated formula reference for the combined bending and compression check in case of the German national annex has been updated.
Reduce the time spent on your project with SCIA Engineer 19 that expands the array of possibilities for multi-storey buildings, streamlines workflows for various analysis types and increases the speed of basic operations.
SCIA Engineer 19 brings multiple workflow improvements as well as many new functionalities that will help you handle the analysis of multi-storey buildings and other civil engineering structures with minimum effort while simultaneously increasing the overall efficiency of standard day-to-day tasks.
With SCIA Engineer 19 you will deliver your projects faster thanks to the design accelerated by automation in all the design modules, improved understanding of the response to applied loads and optimisation through parametric design and integration of SCIA Engineer into any tailored solution.
- Accelerated design
Deliver accurate, economical and clearly documented design with minimum effort thanks to new functions like automated design of practical reinforcement in concrete beams, enhanced optimisation for studs in composite floors, camber in design of steel members, etc.
- Improved understanding of the structure
Have full control over your structure and understand its response using analysis of masonry walls with contact elements, integration members for shear walls or bridges, absence for simulation of constructions stages, stiffness modifiers, extended display options for results, etc.
- Optimisation with parametric design
Move your work to a next level with the parametric design capabilities of SCIA Engineer. Take the advantage of the updated XML interface or a brand-new Open API to build your own solution to deliver the most economical, eye-pleasing variant of the project fast and with minimum of manual work.
Since 1974, SCIA has been developing, distributing and supporting software products for structural engineering and the construction market. Our software is now localized in 13 languages, supports 20 national standards and is distributed in more than 50 countries, giving us a truly global reach. This allows us to efficiently serve local, regional and multi-national engineering companies and organizations on all types of projects, all over the world. SCIA is part of the Nemetschek Group.
Product: Nemetschek SCIA Engineer
Version: 2019 version 19.1.3030
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 3.0 Gb
To install SCIA Engineer it is recommended that your system meets the following requirements:
Minimum: Intel Core-i3 or AMD Ryzen 3
Advised: Intel Core-i7 or AMD Ryzen 7
Minimum: 2 GB
Advised: 16 GB, or more
Minimum: 256 MB, supporting OpenGL
Advised: 4 GB, or more
Free disk space: 5GB
Resolution: 1280 x 800 (4K Not supported)
Supported Windows OS
- Windows 2008 server 64bit
- Windows 2012 server 64bit
- Windows 7 32/64bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64bit
- Windows 10 32/64bit
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: Revit 2018, Revit 2019
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: Tekla Structures 2017
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: Etabs 9.2
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: IFC version 2x3
SCIA Engineer 19 is compatible with: SDNF version 2.0 / SDNF version 3.0
DOWNLOAD LINKS :