New ‘Zenless Zone Zero’ and ‘Honkai Star Rail’ Trailers Released During Summer Game Fest

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
During the Summer Game Fest, Genshin Impact developer HoYoverse unveiled two brand new trailers for two of their upcoming titles, Honkai Star Rail and Zenless Zone Zero. The former was initially
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in October of last year and is a turn-based RPG that is the fourth entry in the series, following Honkai Impact 3rd. A first trailer and initial beta test sign-ups
last October, and just this past April another new trailer was
alongside another round of sign-ups for a second closed beta. Here is the new trailer that debuted at the Summer Game Fest show.

Next up is Zenless Zone Zero, a game that was
about a month ago and
just a few days later. This is described as an “urban fantasy action RPG" and if you took away the lush high fantasy realm of Genshin Impact and replaced it with a gritty urban setting, I think you’d basically have Zenless Zone Zero. I have to say that even as a huge Genshin Impact fan, I REALLY dig the setting and vibe of Zenless Zone Zero much more, especially the killer music in this latest trailer which showcases some of the combat systems in the game.

Both Honkai Star Rail and Zenless Zone Zero are looking fabulous, and the more I see of both of them the more excited I get. Unfortunately neither of them have a definitive release date, other than “soon", so hopefully before too long HoYoverse can start dishing out some launch information for these bad boys. In the meantime, enjoy these new trailers and keep an eye out for more information soon.

Users who are viewing this thread