The most effective way to complete garden events remains gifting friends with the Elf Hats. Your friends can also gift them to you. The more you do this, the more you’ll collect, so be sure to leave some flowers fully-grown through the event. All flower seeds, flowers, and rewards from the first part of the event remain available. The second part of the event adds Blue Poinsettias, which attract Green and White Jingling Elf Hats.
The second part of the event rewards:
- Potted Blue Poinsettias, via trading with Lloyd
- Toy Day Fascinator (also available in Part 1), via trading with Lloyd
- Toy Day Evening Gown (also available in Part 1), via trading with Lloyd
- Crimson Toy Day Table (also available in Part 1), by catching 10 Green Jingling Elf Hats and six White Jingling Elf Hats
- Regal Toy Day Fireplace (also available in Part 1), by catching 30 Green Jingling Elf Hats
- Regal Toy Day Floor, by catching 16 White Jingling Elf Hats
- Regal Toy Day Wall, by catching 50 Green Jingling Elf Hats
- Crimson Toy Day Tree, by catching 45 White Jingling Elf Hats
Following the normal event completion, Hard Tasks will unlock. Hard tasks are, well, more difficult than the original four groups of tasks. But the rewards can be worth it, as they are color variants of original prizes. The variants offered are:
- Gift Pile
- Toy Day Table
- Toy Day Tree
As the Toy Day Decor goals end on December 26, we know there are more events to come after Jingle’s Holly Jolly Roundup ends on December 10. Except a gyroidite scavenger hunt immediately after the garden event ends, and a fishing tourney following that. Happy gardening!