NI LabWindows/CVI 2019 and Drivers | 19.8 Gb
The National Instruments team is pleased to announce the availability of LabWindows/CVI 2019 is an ANSI C software development environment with a comprehensive set of programming tools for creating test and measurement applications.
LabWindows/CVI for Windows 2019 Readme - Date: May 2019
The LabWindows/CVI Source window includes the following improvements:
- Enhanced code snippets
- Show completions improvements (as-you-type completions, filtering buttons)
- Ability to edit multiple lines at the same time
- Collapsed region improvements (preview tooltip, highlighting)
- Show white spaces
- Remove trailing whitespaces
- Word wrap
- Build diagnostics indicator
- Indentation guidelines
- Line modification marks
- Current line highlighting
- New editor shortcuts (such as move selected lines up/down, duplicate line)
Create installers compatible with Package Manager.
The following TDMS Library functions and attributes are new:
Configure compiler warnings as errors.
The LabWindows/CVI Execution Profiler Toolkit is now part of the LabWindows/CVI Base Package.
The LabWindows/CVI ANSI C integrated programming environment helps you create custom engineering applications. You can use it to manage your project, edit and debug source code, build a user interface, and test code output and performance in one streamlined, tabbed workspace. LabWindows/CVI includes tools for advanced debugging, code documentation, and system deployment so you can integrate source code control, requirements, and data management systems. The software also makes it easier to quickly acquire data from GPIB, USB, serial, Ethernet, PXI, VXI, and FPGA instruments using the built-in instrument I/O libraries, built-in instrument drivers, or the two interactive measurement assistants.
This tutorial walks through developing a simple windows form test tool in LabWindows. It does not use any vendor test equipment or libraries though. It is interfacing by a simple USB to Serial protocol to an Arduino to test LEDs, buttons and a potentiometer.
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Version: 2019 and Drivers and Runtime
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit (only Runtime)
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 19.8 Gb
Supported Operating Systems
LabWindows/CVI 2019 has the following requirements:
- Personal computer using a Pentium 4/M or equivalent microprocessor
Microsoft operating systems:
- Windows 10/8.1*/7 SP1**
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1**
- Windows Server 2012 R2*
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1**
- 1024 x 768 resolution (or higher) video adapter
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM, 2 GB recommended
- 7 GB free hard disk space for full installation, which includes the Windows SDK 8.1 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2; additional space needed for National Instruments drivers
- Microsoft-compatible mouse
Note National Instruments recommends that you install Microsoft Hotfix 2588507 for 64-bit Windows operating systems.
* NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items.
** NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256.