Pacify The Woods-PLAZA

Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Strategy
Developer: Shawn Hitchcock
Publisher: Hitchcock Games
Language: English, Multilanguage
Release Name: Pacify.The.Woods-PLAZA
Size: 4.1 GB
Release Description:

The wait is over, the Pacify Woods update is live.Enjoy the new map and the witch that lives there! There are 11 new achievements, 3 new leaderboards, and many bugs fixes since the last update.To play the new update, choose "Woods" as the mission on the main menu.I hope you have fun with the new update. I will be watching, reading, and correcting any bugs that I see as soon as possible.Below is a little background on this mission.Thank you everyone, have fun!

Pacify The Woods-PLAZA
There is an old estate outside of town, in the middle of the woods. The estate has a strange history. It is the resting place for witches of the past. The groundskeeper is supposedly a witch herself named Agnes Rose. There is a rumor that several hundred years ago she was convicted of being a witch, but she couldn't be killed. And, it is said that she still resides at the estate watching over the witches' graves.

Several children have gone missing in the area over the last century, and the town's people are sure Agnes Rose has something to do with it. No one entering the estate has ever come back. So, PAH Inc. would like you to go to the estate. We are very interested in seeing if the rumor is true or not. Please investigate, and bring any evidence of paranormal activity back to headquarters for testing.

Pacify The Woods-PLAZA
STEAM

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel i5 or AMD equivalent (AMD FX 8500+ Series)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB Video RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
Additional Notes: Direct X 11 feature level 10 required to run.

RECOMMENDED:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel i7 or AMD equivalent (AMD FX 9500+ Series)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 4GB Video RAM
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 6 GB available space

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Users who are viewing this thread