[Poll] What do you think about the Samsung One UI?

SamMobile

SamMobile
SamMobile
So the reason Samsung is taking its time with Android Pie was confirmed today to be a completely new user interface. The Samsung Experience UX
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, a new take on how users access information and features on their devices. One UI will bring both visual and functional changes, and it will also power Samsung’s foldable smartphone.

Samsung’s new user interface is a major overhaul

One UI has a lot going for it, and Samsung will allow us to test it on a Galaxy S9
. Since we don’t know exactly when the beta program will commence, we can only go by what we have seen at Samsung’s ongoing developer conference. We have already
with images and videos of One UI in action, and we wanted to ask: What do you think about Samsung One UI?

Do you like what Samsung is doing with its software, or do you think it’s something the company shouldn’t have wasted time on? Do you prefer reserving judgement till you have actually used One UI? Let us know what you think by voting in the poll below, and be sure to tell us your opinion in detail down in the comments section.

What are your thoughts on the new Samsung One UI?
  • Looks good!
  • Can't say until I use it
  • I'd prefer Samsung stick to its current UI
  • I hope it's easy to get used to

Poll Options are limited because JavaScript is disabled in your browser.

The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread