Razer Kraken headset drops to $50 for Prime Day

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Get ready for next-gen audio without spending a ton of cash.

If you're like me, you don't want to spend a lot of money to get the best gaming headset available. That's why it's fantastic that the Razer Kraken headset is just $50 during
. Normally $80, this headset is now 38% off and delivers solid audio quality with a good microphone, so you can enjoy a great gaming experience without breaking your wallet.

Inexpensive quality​

Razer Kraken​

Great sound and great price

The Razer Kraken is not a high-end gaming headset yet it delivers great sound with the need to ever recharge. It's compatible with all modern gaming consoles and PC and at just $50, it's not a deal to pass up if you're in the market for another headset.

It's compatible with the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, as well as the upcoming
and
. The rise of 3D Audio tech in the next-generation is going to mean you can get more out of a cheaper headset.

The custom
will work with basically any wired or USB headset that currently works on PS4, making this one of the
to help get prepped for next-gen gaming.

I use this headset all the time across my different gaming platforms and it always surprises me with how great it sounds when used with the right in-game settings. Next-generation games are looking to see price increases, which means if you grab this headset while it's on sale, you can actually get a gaming headset for $20 less than the price of a brand new game.

This is one of the
you'll find, so don't miss out.

Hb7gpcNAyHY

Users who are viewing this thread