RIP, 'Pro Evolution Soccer'

Joystiq

Joystiq News
pes2019lede.jpg

I have a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, largely because I like playing with
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. But, I always gave Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) a chance. Two years ago, I even wrote that Konami's title
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
much to the the disbelief of many of my football friends. A big reason I always kept coming back to PES (aside from its more realistic gameplay) was the fact it had licensing rights for the UEFA Champions League (UCL), Europe's most prestigious club tournament. Since 2008, FIFA players have had to make do with a generic version that EA Sports created, which simply wasn't good enough. You need that UCL orchestral theme song and the original trophy to make the competition feel real. But thing will be changing soon, and Pro Evolution Soccer is going to suffer as a result.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top