Second Maze Reviving Surreal Flash Adventure ‘Mitoza’ on iOS, Android, and Steam this Week

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Second Maze, the experimental developing and publishing arm of developer Rusty Lake, is preparing to put out what will be their second game following The White Door which
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. This new project is actually a revival of a Flash game that released a decade ago, and it’s called Mitoza and it was originally developed by Gal Mamalya. With Flash finally dying off completely with 2020 coming to an end, we’ve seen a lot of old Flash-based games and other media be “rescued" and re-released on platforms that aren’t so dead. As for what Mitoza is all about if you aren’t already familiar with it… well, I’m not going to be much help there, and neither is this trailer, but you should definitely watch it anyway.

Yeah, I have no idea what is going on here, but I know that what I see is so totally out there that it seems a perfect fit to be coming from Rusty Lake/Second Maze. In fact they note in the description of the above trailer that Mitoza was a big inspiration for them before “long before we started Rusty Lake" so it’s really cool to see the game able to live on and grace new platforms even ten years after its release. Speaking of those platforms, you can do the pre-order/pre-register/wishlist thing on the
, the
, and
. Mitoza will launch for free this coming Friday, March 5th.

Users who are viewing this thread