Skullgirls Gets a New Video Showcasing Marie’s First Combo Ahead of This Year’s Launch

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Ahead of Marie’s playable alpha launch in Skullgirls Mobile
and Skullgirls, we’ve gotten our first look at a full combo featuring her. If you missed last year’s announcement, Marie is slated to arrive in both games
. Over the weekend, the official Skullgirls account
new gameplay showcasing a Marie combo. The posts beginning a few days ago, have started giving us a look at some early gameplay with things possibly changing for the final release. There will be updates regularly showcasing more of Marie. Watch the first Marie combo showcase video below on the official Skullgirls YouTube channel:

Skullgirls Mobile is available for free on iOS and Android right now. Skullgirls 2nd Encore is available on PC and all consoles with it arriving on Xbox in the future. It is going to be interesting to see what else we see of Skullgirls Mobile and Skullgirls leading into the launch of Marie in both versions. I’m still hoping Skullgirls gets an updated physical release on console platforms with all DLC and updates included on disc or cartridge. I’ve been playing it a lot more following the major Switch update that dramatically improved the game on Nintendo’s hybrid system. I also
. Do you play Skullgirls or Skullgirls Mobile on any platform and what do you think of the state of the game right now?

Users who are viewing this thread