Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold v184.108.40.206 For Cinema4D-AMPED
File Size: 635 MiB
Arnold for Cinema 4D (or C4DtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Cinema 4D interface.
- Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair and splines.
- Support for both native particles and Thinking Particles.
- The fastest interactive rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins, allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
- Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor.
- A comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
- Volume rendering with OpenVDB.
- Deferred, render time generation of geometry with the Arnold procedural node.
- Native linear workflow.
- Team Render, including single-frame distributed rendering.
- Support for third party plugins like X-Particles and Turbulence FD.
Requirements & Platforms
- Compatible with Cinema 4D R16, R17, and R18 (all products except Lite)
- Windows 7 and later
- No GPU or graphics card requirements
- CPU with at least SSE 4.1 instructions (2006 and later Intel CPUs, and 2011 and later AMD CPUs)
HOW TO INSTALL/RUN THIS RELEASE
1 - Unpack the release into a directory of your choice.
2 - Run the installer and install it.
3 - See included amped.txt.
4 - Have a go with this unlimited trial, but buy it if you will use it.
5 - As always, make sure to have a firewall to block outbound connections.