Some T-Mobile customers will receive their Galaxy S9 today

SamMobile

SamMobile
SamMobile
The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
are officially here, therefore the hype has died down a bit. Nonetheless, customer excitement is still brewing as they have yet to receive their units. Multiple T-Mobile customers on Reddit, including myself, have confirmed the destined arrival of their Galaxy S9 today. Historically, T-Mobile has always been on top of shipping devices early;
. I recall receiving my Galaxy S6 edge 13 days early.

The Galaxy S9 arrival is upon us

Customers who were able to get their orders in early are the majority of those who will be receiving them today. I, personally, ordered mine on the 8th with overnight shipping via UPS and it is arriving today. My girlfriend ordered hers the same day but with 3-5 day UPS ground shipping, and it is also arriving today. Lastly, I ordered my mom’s on the 10th and it won’t be arriving until the 15th. The other carriers seem to be a day behind T-Mobile, with some AT&T customers expecting a delivery tomorrow. Samsung’s official release date for the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ is March 16th.

The Galaxy S9 duo and their reimagined cameras make for an excellent reason to purchase either of these devices. The lowlight photography I was able to test myself makes the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 look a tad primitive. If you’re big on smartphone photography, this device is right up your alley.
speaks for itself if you are into benchmarks. If the camera’s reimagination isn’t enough for you, here are
and/or buy the Galaxy S9 over the Galaxy S8. Also, don’t forget to check out

Let us know below if you happen to be one of the T-Mobile customers receiving your device, today. If not, let us know when your estimated date of arrival is and what carrier you have!

The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread