'Steven Universe Stickers - The Light Series' Features 'Attack the Light' and 'Save the...

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Cartoon Network has just released some pretty cool stickers for Steven Universe fans. Such as, myself. Steven Universe Stickers - The Light Series [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] features stickers based not only Attack the Light [
], the fantastic RPG based on the show (and is only $0.99 right now), but also characters set to make an appearance in Save the Light, the new RPG by Grumpyface.
, but a representative said "we'll see what happens" about a mobile version, so don't give up hope. Until then, you'll have new stickers such as Stevonnie, a bunch of Steven animations, and a couple of Onion stickers. Who doesn't love Onion?

And while I may be a metalhead and outside the show's, ah, core demographic, I still love me some Steven Universe, and everyone in my contact list better be ready. I might not really use iMessage stickers, and many of these are probably better for kids. But instead of getting the thumbs-up emoji, you will now receive Onion giving you a creepy thumbs-up for an approving response instead. You have been warned.

Users who are viewing this thread