Stylish Musical Puzzler ‘Rytmos’ Lands on iOS Devices this Week, Android to Come Shortly After

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Following its well-received launch on PC and Switch a few months back, developer Floppy Club is now bringing its rhythm puzzle game Rytmos to iOS and Android devices later this week. The idea in Rytmos is that you’ll be solving puzzles on each side of a cube, with each side of the cube producing a distinct sound. Solve all sides of the cube and you’ll essentially create a whole song as well as unlock an instrument that was used to create said song. The music isn’t so much integrated into the gameplay as it is a reward for completing puzzles, so don’t expect a full-blown rhythm game or anything, but coupled with the really cool visual style and playful animations it all gels together nicely to create a compelling experience. Check out the new mobile trailer for Rytmos.

While the PC and Switch release of Rytmos was generally received positively, one point I’ve seen mentioned is that the game isn’t all that difficult. However, I think that was by design as Floppy Club aimed to have Rytmos be a relaxing puzzle experience with its focus on music, rather than something with hard time constraints or devious level designs. I’ve also heard that since there’s no crazy difficulty spikes where you may get stuck on a level it keeps the pace nice and breezy, which is something I can appreciate. Currently you can
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and an Android version is said to be coming sometime after the iOS release. It’s a free download with a one-time $4.99 IAP to unlock the full game, so be sure to check it out when it hits this Thursday the 18th.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Users who are viewing this thread