Tencent’s TiMi Studio Is Working on a Monster Hunter Mobile Game With Capcom

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Over the years, Capcom has brought its now super popular Monster Hunter series to mobile in multiple forms. We’ve had free to play games that never made it out of Japan like
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that shut down, and also the definitive versions of
and the now delisted
. Today, Pokémon UNITE, Call of Duty: Mobile, Arena of Valor, and more developer TiMi Studio Group alongside Capcom announced a brand new Monster Hunter title for mobile devices. The announcement mentions that the game in development game aims to reproduce the hunting actions that define the series and offer players a new experience unique for mobile. This game aims to bring Monster Hunter to more platforms letting players hunt anytime and anywhere.

tencent monster hunter mobile

Given TiMi Studio Group’s other games, this will likely be the most successful Monster Hunter game on mobile by a long shot. It will also arrive with the Monster Hunter series actually mainstream outside Japan following Capcom’s most successful game of all time, Monster Hunter: World. While I do play some of the games TiMi Studio Group has released, I spend far too much time playing Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter World. This upcoming Monster Hunter is likely going to be the TiMi Studio game I play the most on mobile, and I’m looking forward to it. What would you like to see in the upcoming Monster Hunter game?

Users who are viewing this thread