The Excellent ‘OPUS: Echo of Starsong’ Is Coming to iOS on November 17th With Pre-Orders Now Live

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Back in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Sigono’s OPUS: Echo of Starsong hit Nintendo Switch as OPUS: Echo of Starsong Full Bloom Edition that brought new voice acting. The visual novel-style adventure game was one of the best games to release on Switch this year when it launched. Read my review of the Switch version
. OPUS: Echo of Starsong is now coming to iOS in just over a week. The iOS version is a premium release arriving with all updates included from the start. Watch the OPUS: Echo of Starsong trailer below:

If you’d like to play OPUS: Echo of Starsong on iOS, you can pre-order it for $7.99 until launch. The price will go up by around 12% at launch. If you’d like to play it on Switch or Steam, grab it
on Steam and
on the eShop. The console and PC versions are priced at $24.99. OPUS: Echo of Starsong is also available on Xbox Game Pass. Check it out
on Xbox. I didn’t think OPUS: Echo of Starsong would hit iOS so soon after coming to Xbox, but I’m glad to see Sigono bring it over. I’ll be reviewing the iOS version and comparing it to the PC and Switch versions as usual. Have you played OPUS: Echo of Starsong before or will you be jumping into it on November 17th on iOS?

Users who are viewing this thread