The Foundry Nuke Studio 12.0v4 | 853.7 mb
Foundry, the leading developer of creative software for the digital design, media and entertainment industries, has announces the release of Nuke 12.0v4. This update include bug fixes that improve the 12.0 release.
Release Notes for Nuke 12.0v4 - Release Date: 22 January 2020
This file () lists all the new and updated features and also bug fixes that are available in The Foundry NUKE 12.0v1.
Industry-leading NUKE range offers cutting-edge toolkits covering node-based compositing, editorial and finishing across solutions that deliver unparalleled speed, functionality and collaboration possibilities.
Nuke 12.0 introduces the next cycle of releases for the Nuke family. The Nuke 12.0 release brings improved interactivity and performance across the Nuke family, from additional GPU enabled nodes for cleanup to a rebuilt playback engine in Nuke Studio and Hiero. Nuke 12.0 also sees the integration of GPU-accelerated tools integrated from Cara VR for camera solving, stitching and corrections and updates to the latest industry standards.
Nuke 12 has been released! Nuke 12 brings significant improvements to the timeline playback engine and a more interactive user experience in Nuke, alongside new GPU-accelerated nodes and plug-ins for 360 video!
The Foundry. develops award-winning computer graphics and visual effects (VFX) software used globally by leading artists and designers. The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals across a wide range of industries including film, TV, commercial and games, as well as the CAD, design and architecture markets. Together we constantly strive to produce innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers and the ever-changing environments in which they work.
Product: The Foundry NUKE STUDIO
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 853.7 mb
Qualified Operating Systems
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
Other System Requirements
- x86-64 processor, such as Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon, with SSE3 instruction set support (or newer).
- 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files.
- 1 GB RAM (minimum requirement).
- Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color.
- Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0 (minimum requirement).
- To enable optional GPU acceleration of Viewer processing, you need OpenGL 2.0 with support for floating point textures and GLSL.
- To enable Nuke to calculate certain nodes using the GPU, there are some additional requirements.
- R3D Rocket cards require the Rocket Driver 220.127.116.11 and Firmware 18.104.22.168 or later.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live