The new 'Walking Dead' mobile game won’t topple 'Pokémon Go'

Joystiq

Joystiq News
twd.jpg

I don't like The Walking Dead, or zombie-related content more generally, but I'm a sucker for a location-based mobile game like
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
uses Google Maps to turn your local area into a hostile, zombified environment, and I just had to give it a try. Sadly, after a couple of hours dipping in and out of the game, I'm not sure I want to spend a lot of time fighting the undead.

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top