The Sensel Morph trackpad is a digital creative's dream

Joystiq

Joystiq News
sensel-morph-vignette-6.jpg

Our computers have become indispensable creation tools, but let's face it: The decades-old keyboard-and-mouse combo aren't the best way to edit video, draw or play music. That's where the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
comes in. It's a pressure-sensitive touchpad that lets you swap in multiple overlays and instantly switch gears between video editing, painting, music creation, gaming, coding and other tasks.

There are already a number of media controllers out there, and I've tested a couple, including the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. But after using the Sensel Morph for a couple of days, I have to say that it really stands out from the pack. It's the most clever and versatile device I've tested, and though it's a bit expensive at $299, plus more for extra overlays, it's worth it for artists, musicians and editors, especially if you wear more than one of those hats.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Console Bang News!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top