These are the best shower speakers you can buy

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
If you're sick of belting out your favorite tunes in the shower Acappella, you may want to consider getting a speaker to use in the shower. We've compiled a list of the best shower speakers you can find to help you sing like nobody's listening.

Lots of power

Ultimate Ears Boom 3

Staff Pick

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Taking the Boom 3 into your shower is no problem as it has a very high water-resistant rating, allowing it to be submerged in 3 feet of water for 30 minutes. It's also protected against dirt and mud, but you can hand-wash the speaker with warm, soapy water just in case it gets messy. Plus, if you truly want the Boom 3 to live up to its onomatopoeic name, you have the option to set up another one to make a stereo pair and raise the roof.

Lots of colors

Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2

This Bluetooth speaker is as cute as a button! The Wonderboom comes with a big sound, a lovely design, and an IPX7 rating, meaning it can be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes — it's perfect for the shower. It has a 10-hour battery life, so you can take a lot of showers before having to juice it up. Also, it only takes about 2.5 hours to charge it up from zero to full charge.

Affordable IPX5

OontZ Angle 3

Not every water-resistant speaker has to break the bank, and the OontZ Angle 3 can be a perfect shower companion. Its got a 12-hour battery life which should keep you singing in the shower for a long time. Its IPX5 rating can handle gentle splashes and jets of water, so don't submerge it or put it directly in your shower's stream.

Suction cup installation

SoundBot SB510

The simple interface on the front of SoundBot will let you control playback or adjust volume with just a tap of its buttons, so you don't need to get out of the shower and touch your phone to change songs. Its water-resistant rating only protects the SoundBot from splashing. However, it installs easily with the suction cup that is attached to the back of the speaker. You should have no problem finding a place for it that's out of harm's way.

Multi-purpose

Tronsmart Force

The Tronsmart Force is a compact speaker that features Bluetooth 5.0 for a stronger and more clear connection, two 20W drivers delivering great volume, and three different EQ modes to help you get the most out of your music. With a built-in microphone for making calls, the ability to play music from any device with an AUX cord, and the option to sync up two Tronsmart speakers for extra noise, this speaker is a multi-purpose powerhouse for a good price.

FM radio included

Sbode Bluetooth Speaker

With eight hours of battery life, you should get quite a few showers between charges. Its IPX6 rating is plenty of protection from water for your average shower, but you won't be able to submerge it, so keep it away from bath time! Plus, it has an FM radio built-in, meaning you can go old school and listen to your favorite local morning show while you're getting ready for the day.

Space for a shower speaker

All the speakers above will allow you to listen to your tunes in the shower, but the different designs of each speaker will probably influence your decision on which to buy. If you have a larger shower that has shelves or a big bathtub ledge, something a bit bigger that can put out a lot of sound like the
is perfect. You can use it both in the shower and anywhere you want to take it.

I often listen to the radio in the morning (yes, people still listen to the radio), so I like the
for my morning showers. Its built-in FM tuner means I don't even have to connect my phone when I'm getting ready for my day. The best thing about a good shower speaker is that you can use it outside of the shower, too!

Swm2T2prIRc

Users who are viewing this thread