This Week's 'Hearthstone' Tavern Brawl is all Webspinners but with a Splash of Whispers

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
If you were hoping for a Whispers of the Old Gods Tavern Brawl today, well, you'll be sort of happy. This week, Hearthstone [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] has given us a repeat of the Webspinners one where you pick a class and then get a deck crawling with those pesky little Webspinners. In other words, expect to have plenty of Beast-related RNG in your matches. The good thing this time around though is that the Webspinner will be pulling Beasts from the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion as well, which should make the Brawl feel a bit different than all the other times we got to play it. You'll get to see Princess Huhuran (it was the first Beast I got), Addled Grizzly, Infested Wolf (which can help you flood the board even more), and - my personal favorite - Giant Sand Worm (yes, still trying to make it happen).

Even though we aren't getting a brand-new Brawl, I think this one should still be entertaining enough, especially with of the new cards. I think it's safe to say now that Blizzard is taking advantage of the fact that cards like Webspinner now pull from the newest expansion as well, which makes old Brawls feel fresh again (sort of). So, I don't expect to see too many new Brawls in the near future, but that's fine; I'm still entertained. The Brawl is live in the NA, so go take care of those quests and get that pack.

Users who are viewing this thread