THQ Nordic Digital Showcase 2024 Announced for August 2nd, HandyGames Pre-Show Confirmed

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A few days ago, THQ Nordic announced its next digital showcase in the form of the aptly named THQ Nordic Digital Showcase 2024. This event is set for August 2nd at 3 PM EDT / 12:00 PM PDT with news around the publisher’s titles like Gothic 1 Remake and Titan Quest II which are both planned for PC and consoles. I missed the news that HandyGames would be hosting a pre-show for the showcase. This is great news for mobile players since I imagine we will get some port announcements or updates on existing games revealed during. If you’ve not kept up with what HandyGames has done on mobile aside from multiple versions of Titan Quest (couldn’t resist), the developer has released fantastic premium ports of console and PC games over the years with the most recent release being the amazing SpongeBob SquarePants – The Cosmic Shake.

thq-nordic-showcase-2024-handygames-announcements.jpg

You will be able to stream the THQ Nordic Digital Showcase 2024 on
, and
. I’m curious to see what the publisher will reveal for its existing games and also what HandyGames will announce for mobile. If you’ve not played HandyGames’ SpongeBob releases yet, read Shaun’s Switch review of SpongeBob SquarePants – The Cosmic Shake on Switch
and our Game of the Week post for The Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated
. You can grab the bundle on the App Store
. Read
for all things Titan Quest on mobile. What is your favorite HandyGames release?

Users who are viewing this thread