TinkerTool System 8.11 macOS
File size: 23.79 MB
TinkerTool System 8 is a collection of system utility features helping you in performing advanced administration tasks on Apple Macintosh computers. The application makes use of a self-adapting user interface which automatically adjusts to the computer model and to the version of macOS you are running. All options available in the current situation are accessible via "panes", very similar to the System Settings application. The features are controlled via a single window which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and First Aid assistant.
• Built-in maintenance features of macOS, usually not visible on the graphical user interface,
extended file operations, not available in the macOS Finder,
• The possibility to access advanced system settings which are not visible in System Settings,
• Graphical user interfaces for "pro" features for which Apple doesn't provide any graphical interface in modern versions of macOS any longer,
• Genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to resolve typical real-world problems of administrators and to fix the effects of certain defects ("bugs") in the operating system,
• Features to protect your privacy,
• An emergency tool to troubleshoot and repair macOS in cases where the normal user interface is no longer starting correctly or the user account of the system administrator has been damaged,
• Functions to collect advanced information about the hardware, operating system, and applications.
Together with its sister programTinkerTool which is available at no charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of system utilities
• Finder enhancers,
• Cache and font cache cleaners,
• Scripts to create bootable system installer and recovery disks,
• Tools to access hidden preference settings,
• Applications to make objects invisible in the Finder,
• Log file browsers,
• Application uninstallers,
• Spell-checker dictionary editors,
• and many others.
TinkerTool System 8 contains all these functions, and much more, but at a reasonable price, and with proven quality. Click on the items in the menu above to learn more about the program and its features.
Supported Operation System
• macOS 13.0 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor