Turn of the Millennium Sci-Fi Adventure 'Galaxy of Pen & Paper' Hits the App Store

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
It figures that after I posted
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
where I mentioned that Behold Studio's highly anticipated Galaxy of Pen & Paper hadn't released yet that it would find its way to the App Store mere minutes later. That said, I have no problem writing up an extra post to alert all you fine and lovely people that at long last Galaxy of Pen & Paper [
] is available in the App Store! Behold's original Knights of Pen & Paper [
] released in 2012 and was a quirky if imbalanced love letter to old-school pen and paper gaming in a slick mobile game format. It had a ton of personality, and the following year Behold teamed up with the folks from Paradox Interactive to release
. A sequel was also planned but with Behold busy on other projects like Chroma Squad [
] the sequel was left to KYY Games. Knights of Pen & Paper 2 [
] did a lot of things right, but didn't quite live up to the original.

Then last December Behold announced Galaxy of Pen & Paper, a sci-fi take on the game-within-a-game concept that they hoped would be a return to form for the series. Based on the amazing trailer above, I'd say they're definitely on the right track. One of the biggest aspects of Galaxy of Pen & Paper compared to its predecessors is that it's a completely premium game with no IAP, and according to the game's App Store text it should stay that way forever. The previous games definitely had a gindy feel to them likely due to the inclusion of IAP, so I'm quite looking forward to a premium experience here. So if you've been anxiously awaiting this one the time has finally arrived and you can grab Galaxy of Pen & Paper for $4.99 from the link below. And as always the game
where folks are talking about the game and you can leave your own thoughts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread