File Size: 5.67 MB | TypeItIn Professional / Network / Enterprise 3.2
TypeItIn increases your productivity when filling out forms, responding to emails, and many other every-day activities. It also improves your accuracy, greatly reducing rework. With TypeItIn you can create groups of buttons that will type information into any application. It can also run applications, open web pages, and you can create macros that will automate things you do many times every day. The simple but powerful user interface is easy to use with a short learning curve; you'll be creating your own buttons in minutes! The button information is protected using a 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to ensure your privacy. In addition, groups of buttons can be password protected.
* Maintenance is now required to install latest version.
* Button window no longer shows on Windows 10 lock screen.
* Added mouse recording option, enable in recording options menu.
* Added Escape key to stop button execution in addition to Break key.
* Added function to execute cmd or powershell command line and capture output in variable.
* Added function to get number of lines in a file.
* Added search function to Special Functions list in Edit Window.
* Added quick button search.
* String Copy function now accepts named variable as destination.
* String Length function now accepts named variable as destination.
* String Position function now accepts named variable as destination.
* Updated maintenance links in About window and tray pop up menu.
* Changed MouseWheel function, now +x or -x clicks for up/down.
* Function keys can now be used as shortcut keys without alt, control, etc.
* Fixed issue with variable subtraction.
* Fixed issue with tray icon after explorer restart