Voxengo Crunchessor v2.18
TeamCubeadooby | x64: VST3, VST2, AAX | x86: VST2 (AAX, VST3 not exist) | 13.5 MB
Crunchessor is a track compressor AAX, AudioUnit, and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. One of its main advantages is the ease of tuning, which at the same time instantly delivers an excellent sonic performance. Another remarkable feature of Crunchessor is its analog tube-alike processing, which is applied in parallel to compression. This makes Crunchessor an ideal choice for musicians and producers who are fond of analog compression sound and its warmness.
Dance and house kick drum processing
Instrumental track compressor
Vocal track compressor
Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 surround compressor
Smooth harmonic enhancer
Beside this, Crunchessor offers you a selection of compression coloration styles, by itself a pretty unique feature for a compressor. By choosing an appropriate style, you can add the coloration most suitable for the sound material you are working with. As an option, you can disable both coloration and tube processing to get a neutral and clean compression sound.
Being a multi-purpose compressor, Crunchessor can be used for any kind of sound material: drums, vocals, bass, guitars, synth sounds, etc. Crunchessor can be suitable both for single track and whole mix processing. Crunchessor also accepts external side-chain source signals and allows you to filter the key signal before it is used for compression.
Just install! If you copied old plugins to a different place than their default previously, delete them manually so you just have the new versions on your system.
Crunchy Compressor Plugin
Built November 30, 2022
TCD release date December 10, 2022
x64: VST3, VST2, AAX | x86: VST2 (AAX, VST3 not exist)
Whats new in this version
Version 2.18, 30-nov-2022
* Added the "Auto Oversampling on Render" plug-in setting which forces "Auto" oversampling in all instances of this plug-in on render/bounce.
* Added the "Spectrum, meter border" palette modifier, and visual features. The "Flat Panels" global settings is now a part of color scheme's visual features. Updated palettes.
* Made a small speed-up of GUI loading and drawing.
* Fixed an issue with popup-menus not functioning in Logic Pro on Apple M1 native.
* Implemented "Portable Setups" support (portable settings and authorization storage), read more in the Primary User Guide.
Windows 8 or newer