TeamCubeadooby | x64: VST3, VST2, AAX | x86: VST2 | 8.7 MB
SPAN Plus is a real-time "fast Fourier transform" audio spectrum analyzer AAX, AudioUnit, and VST plugin for professional music and audio production applications.
SPAN Plus is an extended version of the freeware SPAN plugin: SPAN Plus provides several additional features such as PNG file export, real-time spectrum import/export for multi-track spectrum comparisons, static spectrums display, and a "wide" display mode.
SPAN Plus provides you with a very flexible "mode" system which you can use to setup your spectrum analyzer preferences. You may specify Fourier block size in samples, FFT window overlap percentage, spectrum's visual slope. Beside that you can choose to display secondary spectrum of a desired type (e.g. real-time maximum, all-time maximum). Spectrum can be smoothed out visually for an easier examination.
Beside multi-track spectrum comparison, SPAN Plus supports multi-channel analysis and can be set to display spectrums from two different channels or channel groups at the same time. Spectrum's color can be chosen to taste.
SPAN Plus also features output level metering with adjustable ballistics and integration time, EBU R128, K-system metering (including calibration K-system metering). SPAN Plus displays level metering statistics, headroom estimation, and clipping detection. Correlation metering is available as well.
Just install! If you copied old plugins to a different place than their default previously, delete them manually so you just have the new versions on your system.
Extended Spectrum Analyzer
Built December 12, 2022
TCD release date December 12, 2022
x64: VST3, VST2, AAX | x86: VST2 (VST3, AAX not exist)
-TeamCubeadooby TCDRock (+V.R)
Whats new in this version
Version 1.21, 12-dec-2022
* Made the spectrum also export its "Filled Display" setting, useful when many spectrums are shown at the same time. This is an often-asked-for feature. Note that you may need to revisit the "Filled Display" setting of some individual tracks. This new feature allows you to export some tracks with the "filled" setting enabled while others without it; or to display the main spectrum filled while displaying imported spectrums without filling. This new feature can be disabled via the "Import Spectrum Filling" global setting.
* Made the CSV spectrum saving also save the frequency values and channel names.
* Made the "Static Spectrums" window auto-fill the spectrum names on "Take" and "Load".
* Fixed non-working static spectrum's shifting when the "Offset" (Normalize/Center) display mode is used.
* Added factory ROM presets previously available in SPAN.
* Changed spectrum's "Freq Lo" maximum to 500 Hz (down from 1000 Hz), and "Freq Hi" minimum to 600 (down from 2000 Hz), to permit finer low- and mid-frequency range selections.
* Added the "Spectrum, meter border" palette modifier, visual features. Updated palettes. The "Flat Panels" global settings is now a part of color scheme's visual features.
* Made a small speed-up of GUI loading and drawing.
* Fixed an issue with popup-menus not functioning in Logic Pro on Apple M1 native.
* Implemented "Portable Setups" support (portable settings and authorization storage), read more in the Primary User Guide.