Voxengo Warmifier v2.7
TeamCubeadooby | x64: VST3, VST2, AAX | x86: VST3, VST2 | 8.4 MB
Warmifier is a special audio effect AudioUnit, AAX, and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications which processes audio signal in a way similar to analog tube equipment. By using Warmifier you can achieve analog "warming" and "console" coloration effects.
Tube warming effect
Tube preamp simulator
Console coloration simulator
Smooth harmonic enhancer
Stereo, 5.1 surround tube plugin
Warmifier is applicable both to the complete mixes and to the individual instrument tracks. You have several parameters at your disposal that allow you to control the strength and the coloration of the effect. Also, you have several tube types to choose from. Each tube type offers a different overall coloration.
While the effect of this plugin is definitely subtle, the difference it makes is similar to the difference in sound between various analog mixing consoles. In most cases it boils down to adding a subtle "sparkle", "presence", "warming", or "solidifying" effect to a sound track the plugin was applied to.
Just install! If you copied old plugins to a different place than their default previously, delete them manually so you just have the new versions on your system.
Tube Enhancer Plugin
Built October 3, 2022
TCD release date December 10, 2022
x64: VST3, VST2, AAX | x86: VST3, VST2
Whats new in this version
Version 2.7, 03-oct-2022
* Added the "Panel border" palette modifier.
* Updated all palettes, to reduce "border" contrast. An existing palette may need to be reloaded for the change to be visible.
* Improved overall graphics drawing performance.
* Improved knob's renderings.
* Enabled the "asynchronous drawing" window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface "lagging".
* Improved font rendering slightly.
Windows 8 or newer (32 / 64 bit)