What if Samsung put a camera in the Galaxy Note's S Pen?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
That could be...interesting.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In the quest to eliminate bezels, companies have had to come up with all sorts of ways to keep a selfie camera intact while still maximizing screen real estate. This has resulted in things like notches, hole punch cutouts, and slider mechanisms. However, Samsung appears to have come up with an entirely different solution.

from last February shows that Samsung was toying with the idea of putting a camera in the S Pen for its Galaxy Note devices. In theory, this would allow for virtually no bezels on the phone while still retaining a selfie camera of some sort.

Being such a unique idea, we decided to hop in the AC forums and see what some of our members thought about this:

mustang7757
02-06-2019 09:14 AM

I dont know how I'll feel about until I see or use it but its definitely different

Reply​

Gayle Lynn
02-06-2019 10:39 AM

We know companies build prototype and tries out ideas which is why rumors exist of unannounced units that mag never see the light of day.

Reply​

Mooncatt
02-06-2019 12:12 PM

I can actually see a lot of use for something like this, especially for DIY'ers. I could use this to peek inside some of my HVAC ducts, or if I'm working on my car and drop a bolt in the engine bay and same directly see it. That is assuming it includes a live video feed to the phone.

Reply​

EMGSM
02-06-2019 01:20 PM

IMO it's sounds gimmicky but who knows it might turn out to be a hit.

Reply​

What do you think? Would you buy a Galaxy Note if its selfie camera was in the S Pen?

NoBvwudfZe4

Users who are viewing this thread