What launcher are you using on your Galaxy Note 20?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Having a chat with the AC forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There's a lot you can do with the
, especially thanks to the One UI 2.5 software that's available on the phone. One UI 2.5 looks and feels a lot like past iterations of the software, with one of the biggest differences being that you can now use gesture navigation with third-party launchers.

That's kind of a big deal, as third-party launchers often offer more features and settings to play around with compared to the stock one that Samsung uses for One UI. Looking through the AC forums, a lot of our members have already jumped aboard the third-party bandwagon.

sweetypie31
08-27-2020 05:19 AM

Nova. I tried to use One UI, but that lasted about 2.5 seconds before I went back to Nova. No matter how much better One UI is than TouchWiz, it's the little things that drive me back to Nova. Lol

mustang7757
08-27-2020 08:17 AM

Nova only other launcher i use besides stock

bhatech
08-27-2020 09:27 AM

Nova, Microsoft launcher and One UI launcher. Try to switch between all three often just for change.

LuckiestLiz
08-27-2020 12:21 PM

Nova Prime, I quickly remembered how many features aren't available on OneUI and just couldn't do it.

Now, we want to hear from you — What launcher are you using on your Galaxy Note 20?

kjC1g1fSWss

Users who are viewing this thread