Windows 10 version 1903 Build 18362.356 | 7.7 Gb
Languages: English, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Français, Español, Italiano,
Português-Portuguese, Português-Brazil, Türkçe
Microsoft has released cumulative updates for every supported version of Windows 10. Those on the Windows 10 May 2019 Update will get KB4515384, and that will bring the build number to 18362.356.
September 10, 2019 - KB4515384 (OS Build 18362.356)
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, networking technologies, and input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
- Updates for verifying user names and passwords.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
Improvements and fixes
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Provides protections against a new subclass of speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities, known as Microarchitectural Data Sampling, for 32-Bit (x86) versions of Windows (CVE-2019-11091, CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, CVE-2018-12130). Use the registry settings as described in the Windows Client and Windows Server articles. (These registry settings are enabled by default for Windows Client OS editions and Windows Server OS editions.)
- Addresses an issue that causes high CPU usage from SearchUI.exe for a small number of users. This issue only occurs on devices that have disabled searching the web using Windows Desktop Search.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Wireless Networking, the Microsoft JET Database Engine, Windows Kernel, Windows Virtualization, and Windows Server.
Microsoft has officially started to roll out Windows 10 version 1903, called the May 2019 Update, to everyone. Originally released to Insiders for testing on April 8th, Microsoft has now made it available to everyone.
According to an announcement by Microsoft, their month long testing by Windows Insiders has shown that the Windows 10 May 2019 Update is ready to be made available to all users.
In this video, we walk you through the changes in Windows 10 version 1903, also known as the May 2019 Update. It includes new features such as a new light theme, Windows Sandbox, and more.
Microsoft Corporation, leading developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The company also publishes books and multimedia titles, offers e-mail services, and sells electronic game systems, computer peripherals (input/output devices), and portable media players. It has sales offices throughout the world.
Product: Microsoft Windows
Version: 10 version 1903 build 18362.356 *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC **
Size: 7.7 Gb
Name ISO x86:win_10_aio_7in1_1903.18362.356.2019_Septembre_x86
Name ISO x64:win_10_aio_7in1_1903.18362.356.2019_Septembre_x64
Size x86:3,29 GB (3.539.992.915 bytes)
Size x64:4,31 GB (4.633.020.755 bytes)
Activationermantly Activation( Generate Digital License) v62.01
Languages:English, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Français, Español, Italiano, Português-Portuguese, Português-Brazil, Türkçe
Features:Net 3.5 Enabled
KB4515384: September 10, 2019 (OS Build 18362.356)
KB4515530: Servicing stack update for Windows 10 version 1903: September 10, 2019
KB4511555: September 10, 2019-KB4514359 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903
KB4503308: Security Update for Adobe Flash Player: September 10, 2019
Windows 10 Edition list included:
- Windows 10 Home"
- Windows 10 Pro"
- Windows 10 Home Single Language"
- Windows 10 Pro Education"
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations"
- Windows 10 Education"
- Windows 10 Enterprise"
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
Additional requirements to use certain features.
To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.