WinSnap 5.0.6 (x86/x64) Multilingual Portable | 4.8 Mb
WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
Here are some key features of "WinSnap":
* Flexible screen capture capabilities
* Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
* Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
* Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
* Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
* Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
* Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
* WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
* Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
* Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
* Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
* Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
* Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
* Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
* Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
* Make all this work with one 100-kb application - smaller than Paint!
Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
Home Page -