Your ears will sing with this Bose Bluetooth speaker 40% off for Prime Day

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Save nearly half-off of a great-sounding Bluetooth speaker.

If you've been considering picking up a Bluetooth speaker for yourself, drop everything and jump on this Bose SoundLink Revolve deal for
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
2020!

I cover, review, and listen to a ton of
here at Android Central, from so-called smart
or
, to rugged,
, and everything in-between. No matter what list or what category you look at, you're sure to find a Bose speaker in the mix.

40% off for Prime Day​

Bose SoundLink Revolve​

Premium portable

The Bose SoundLink Revolve brings solid construction, amazing sound, dynamite battery life, and water-resistance in a manageable size Bluetooth speaker.

What I love most about this Bose SoundLink Revolve speaker (aside from its incredible sound) is how I can pick it up and take it with me wherever I want to go around the house or beyond. It comes with a built-in, rechargeable battery that can last up to 12 hours on a single charge, and if you pick up the optional charging cradle, it's almost like having wireless charging. You just set it on the cradle when you're at home or not using it, and it will be charged up and ready to go when you are.

Unlike many of the other portable Bluetooth speakers on the market, this one has a seamless aluminum outside that also happens to be IPX4 water-resistant, so you don't have to worry about an occasional splash or shower.

Now when it comes to the sound, Bose is well-known for making incredible sounding speakers, and this SoundLink is no different. It offers True 360-degree coverage, and you can issue commands and access Siri or the Google Assistant hands-free from up to 30 feet away from your phone. If you grab two of these SoundLink speakers, you can pair them for stereo sound. Stereo pairing also works with other Bose smart home devices.

As much as I'm excited by the new Google Assistant-powered
smart speaker, it's not a truly portable device like the Bose SoundLink Revolve. I also suspect that as much as Google worked to make it sound great, it won't be able to match the Bose in a head-to-head battle. So now that the SoundLink Revolve is within striking distance of the Nest Audio's low price, why not grab one (or two) for yourself, while this deal is still good?

_fr1mq9xhsE

Users who are viewing this thread