Native Instruments - Massive 1 3 1 [x32-x64]

*Tv-release*

Native-Instruments.jpg
Native Instruments - Massive 1 3 1 [x32-x64]
Size: 1.02 GB
Genre: Application | Language: English

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Calibri;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Calibri;}}
{\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.21.2509;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang9\f0\fs22 NIMASSIVE 1.3.0 & 1.3.1 Update With Presets - [For Windows 7 x32 or x64]\par
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \par
\b READ BEFORE YOU INSTALL!!!\b0\par
\b I AM NOT RESPONSABLE IF THIS BLOWS YOUR HOUSE UP OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT!\par
\b0 Put on some lube and let's get started.\par
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\par
Do not test the 1.3.0 install! Wait to finish the 1.3.1 Update (and Delete the "Data" Files) before launching! Instructions below:\par
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\par
00. I've included Daemon Tools Lite In Case You Need A Virtual Drive To Mount\par
Just "\b Run\b0 " and "\b Reboot\b0 " before any further steps if needed\par
01. \b Open \b0 "NIMASSIVE 1.3.0" Folder\par
02. \b Burn \b0 or \b Mount \b0 "NIMASSIVE130.iso"\par
03. \b Install\b0\par
04. When Installation is finished \b unmount \b0 or \b remove \b0 disc\par
05. \b Open \b0 "NIMASSIVE 1.3.1 Update" Folder\par
06. \b Unrar \b0 "NIMASSIVE 1.3.1 Update.rar"\par
07. \b Mount \b0 or \b Burn \b0 "Bin/Cue"\par
Note: If you are mounting and you don't know which one to choose you will need to \b point \b0 "Daemon Tools" or whatever virtual program you are using to the ".\b Cue\b0 " file\par
08. \b Run \b0 "Setup.exe" and continue to hit next until finished\par
09. If you have pre-existing "*.\b KSD\b0 " files you'll be prompted to convert to the new file format known as "*.\b NMSV\b0 ". You may not be prompted for this until you launch the program for the first time so don't worry if you don't see that step here.\par
Note: This is the new file extension you \b MUST \b0 use in order for this to work properly! You need to be aware that once you convert to this format you cannot convert back! Just to be safe I'd copy your "*.\b KSD\b0 " files somewhere else prior to this step in case anything goes wrong.\par
10. For this step you need find the \b data \b0 file(s) and \b delete \b0 them before launching the program \b EVERYTIME \b0 you want to use it. To do this go to \par
---> C:\\Users\\"your user name"\\AppData\\Local\\Native Instruments\\Massive <---\par
There you will see 3 Data files:\par
\b 1. NIMassiveDataBase\par
2. NIMassiveDataBase_ul\par
3. NIMassiveDatabase2_ul\par
Delete \b0 All 3 Files prior to launching Massive (or your DAW) \b EVERYTIME YOU START YOUR COMPUTER!\par
\b0 Note: I use Massive a lot and was sick of navigating to the directory manually every time I rebooted. What I decided to do was create a shortcut of the folder these were located in and put it in my "Startup" directory. You can also create a "Batch File that automatically deletes these files every time you start your machine. Unfortunately I don't know how to do this or I would have included it in this guide :(\par
11. Once your install has completed and you've deleted your Data Files open your DAW or standalone and \b Launch Massive\b0 .\par
Note: For some users this may be where you will be prompted for "\b Step 09\b0 ". \par
Go ahead and \b unrar \b0 the "Massive Preset Library.rar" \b copy \b0 the files into the following folder\par
---> C:\\Users\\"your user name"\\Documents\\Native Instruments\\Shared Content\\Sounds\\Massive\par
\b 12. Enjoy The Hell Out Of This One Guys, It's Certainly Been Worth The Wait!!!\b0\par
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\par
Now you may pull out if desired ;)\f1\par
}

native-instruments-massive-1-3-1-x32-x64.jpg

I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!

RapidGator
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
NitroFlare
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Users who are viewing this thread